APPLY TO BE A VENDOR
ODD FELLOWS MARKET DATES
Friday, May 31; 6:00-10:00pm
Friday, June 28; 6:00-10:00pm
Friday, July 26; 6:00-10:00pm
Friday, August 30; 6:00-10:00pm
*Friday, September 27 – *Rain Date
ODD FELLOWS MARKET VENDOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here you will find the terms and conditions of vending at The Market, Frankfort. By completing and submitting an application, you agree to all terms and conditions outlined in this form. If any vendor should violate any of these terms, we the organizers of The Market reserve the right to restrict vending at any event.
FEES & INVOICING
Note all vendors must acquire a local Business License or Itinerant Merchant License from the City of Frankfort.
VENDOR FEES – LOCAL
$25 Local Business/Artist
$50 Local Desserts/Beverages
$75 Local Food Trucks/Carts/Booths
VENDOR FEES – out-of-county
$100 Food Trucks/Carts/Booths
Non-profit booths will be dedicated for local non-profits at each market, free of charge.
Invoices for vendors will be sent out two weeks prior to The Market. Each invoice will include:
- Date and time of Market
- Consequences for lack of payment
- Vendor free amount and deadline for payment
- Reminder of cancellation policy
The lack of payment by deadline will result in a $25 late fee and/or cancellation of the vendors booking, at the discretion of the organizers. Adjusted invoices will be resent to the vendor, or notice of cancellation. Any vendor with outstanding fees from a previous Market cannot participate in any future market until payment has been made in full.
Vendors may cancel their booking until 3:00pm Monday the week of the Market and receive a full refund of their fee. Vendors that cancel after 3:00pm on the Monday the week of the Market will not receive a refund of their fee. Vendors are expected to contact a coordinator to inform them of cancellations regardless of the cancellation deadline.
- Each vendor will be allotted a 10’x10′ booth space, with the exception of food vendors.
- Vendors are responsible for providing all of their own materials, including tent, tables, lights, and chairs, etc.
- All vendors are required to bring their own extension cord and surge protector. (please note power access is limited on site, please let us know if you require an electrical connection)
- Vendors are required to secure and provide organizers any and all permits required for their booth, including food handling permits and inspections.
- Vendors are not allowed to be associated with any national or franchised chain establishments.
- Sale of illicit, profane and/or indecent material is not allowed.
- Sale of alcoholic beverages is not allowed, with the exception our partner West 6th Brewing.
- Vendors are not permitted to bring cars onto the street, except for at the specified set up and breakdown times.
- Vendors must remove their trash and leave their site in the condition it was found, those who leave trash behind at their site will be restricted from participating in future events.
GOOD VENDOR BEHAVIOR
- The Market takes a great amount of time and many dedicated volunteers to coordinate. We ask that vendors be respectful, and follow these guidelines in order to make the experience positive for everyone.
- Please be respectful of the organizers, volunteers and other vendors.
- Please be on time to your scheduled setup and be cooperative as instructed when setting up or taking down your booth.
- Please be honest with your reporting. We will depend on honest follow-up to improve the market.
We want to make the Market a great experience for everyone. To accomplish this, we ask vendors to complete a post-market evaluation. This information will be used to address shortcoming to improve future Markets. These forms will be sent by email to each vendor following the Market. Vendors are expected to complete and return the form by email within one week. Failure to complete this form may result in suspension of the vendor’s participation in a future events. If you have problems completing the form by email, we will work with you to complete the survey.
Please note, vendors must present a valid local business license with their Vendor fee, prior to set-up for each Market. Local businesses must have a local business license and all other vendors must acquire an itinerant merchant license with the City of Frankfort. Non-profits are not required to hold a business license. A current certificate of insurance may also be requested and is mandatory for all food vendors. It is the responsibility of all vendors to ensure that they have all necessary permits and licenses to participate in the Market events.
Business licenses info may be acquired at
Thank you for your participation and we look forward to your presence at the next Odd Fellows Market.
To apply for The Market please complete and submit the application below. One of our coordinators will review your application and be in touch by email with any additional questions.
In the event of a rain or other weather related delay, the market may be rescheduled for another date. Typically if cancelled, the Market will be held on the next regularly scheduled monthly date due to difficulties in assuring vendor availability on alternative dates. If cancelled vendor fees will be remitted.